The Netherhavyn Forums strive to be a positive and inclusive place for our gaming community. It is our goal that our forums are a place to have meaningful conversation and good-natured banter about our passion: games.
By registering for the forums (and thereby using them), a user MUST adhere to the following terms.
Rule #1: Please allow the Moderators to do their job. If you see an infraction on the forum, please contact a forum moderator immediately.
Please refrain from the following:
- Posting personal contact information.
- Insulting or “Flaming” other forum members. Trolling on our forums is NOT allowed.
- Bumping any threads or personal posts.
- Divert the topic of a post, by starting another non-related discussion.
- Post links to any spam, phishing sites or sites that endanger our community members.
- Repost modified, deleted or closed content.
- Argue with a Forum Moderator.
Topics/replies or material not allowed on the Netherhavyn Forums contain the following:
- Discrimination of any kind (racism, sexual orientation or gender related).
- Pornographic imagery or associated offensive content.
- Abusive language, harassment or threatening behavior (both physical and mental).
- Political, Religious and other non-game related threads.
- Solicitation, Sales, Advertising or Referrals.
- Posting copyrighted or protected material of any type.
Bans and Warnings are all at the discretion of Netherhavyn Game Works, it’s moderators and employees, and depend on the seriousness of the infraction.
These Rules and Guidelines may be revisited at any time by Netherhavyn Game Works. If you have a question about the forum rules or need clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.